9th May 2007 Caroline Calder
- 16yo lump in breast.
Cellular cohesive sheets staghorn. BBN in background. C2
breast lump. Cellular. fatty globules . Groups of apocrine cells. C2
- 39yo mass post breast feeding. Mod cellular cohesive sheets
epithelial. cells on background of pools of mucin and proliferating
capillaries. C5 Mucinous carcinoma
- 63yo lump in
breast. Cellular pleomorphic, loosely cohesive grps some cells with pigment. Appearences
not typical of a primary breast carcinoma. C5. Metastatic melanoma
male. Cellular discohesive pleomorphic. Late diagnosis due to age and sex of patient.
C5. after bx confirmed primary breast carcinoma.
cellular discohesive epithelioid. C5 primary breast carcinoma
cellular only mildly pleomorphic. C4; after immuno confirmed
- 32yo male; breast lump.Multiple groups of bland apocrine
cells. C2; had been using anabolic steroids!
- 42yof breast
lump feels benign. Highly cellular epithelial groups with stromal clumps and scattered
BBN. C3; phyllodes tumour.
- 43yof lump UOQ ?FA. Cellular
with loosely cohesive groups of mildly cohesive epithelial cells. Cells quite large despite relatively
monomorphic appearence. C4;
- Neodensity left breast bruising 6/52 before. B5; IDC
G1 with tubular features.
- New calc l breast. Low grade cribriform and
micropapillary DCIS with microcalcs with spectrum of changes including HUT. B5a.
- Fatty nodule screen detected lesion. Sclerosed FA. B2.
nodules. Ducts and lobules filled with pleomorphic ductal cells with microcalcs.
B5a High grade DCIS. NB. In a large focus of DCIS like this
the surgeon may decide to do ANS as chance of IDC is quite high (cutoff 4mm focus).
defined opacity. Chondomyxoid stroma containing benign tubules. B2. Hamartoma.
in breast 34/40 pregnant. B5. Invasive ductal carcinoma with
- Neocalcification left breast. Florid epithelial proliferation.
B3. ADH present.
- Well defined lesion on screening. B5a.
Encysted papillary carcinoma
- Distortion right breast. M3 U4.
B5. Invasive lobular.
- Screen detected lesion. B5.
- Mass left breast. B5. LCIS and ILC
nipple. Inflammatory slough, skin showing full thickness atypical cells consistent
with Pagets of the nipple.
- Lesion right breast. B5b
- Screen detected microcalcs. Lobular proliferation with
associated microcalcs and associated pink secretions in lumina. B5a hypersecretory
- Well defined lesion B5b mucinous carcinoma
lesion with patchy enhancement on MRI. B2 FCC
- Well defined
enhancement ?FA. B2 fat necrosis.
- Microcalcs. B2